Warranty & Returns
Congratulations on your new rope product & welcome to The Rope Co. family!
Just like a true Maine lobsterman, The Rope Co. products are tough and durable enough to last through even the toughest Maine winters. Made to last, all of our products are warrantied for the integrity of our rope and craftsmanship.
A word about fading: Like all fabric and yarn products, The Rope Co. merchandise that is consistently exposed to the sun will fade and break down over time. The more direct sunlight the products receive, the faster the color and material will break down. Speaking in general terms, the darker colors are more naturally resistant to UV rays than lighter colors.
Usually, sunlight adds an authentic weathered look to the rope, and we select colors that fade beautifully to ensure longevity in the charming appearance of your new rope product. Please note that The Rope Co. adds as much UV protection as we can into our rope while choosing to avoid the use of large amounts of harmful, sun-fading-proof chemicals.
Again, the amount of direct sunlight the product receives will determine the speed of the color fading and the breaking down of the material and as such, color fading and sun damage is not included in the warranty.
- Three-year warranty for craftsmanship and structural integrity under normal wear and tear, with proof of purchase.
Merchandise Return Policy
- For full refund, product must be returned within 15 days of delivery date
- Product must be in resale condition
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer
- If return shipping labels are requested, cost will be deducted from refund