- Hand woven in Maine
- Recommended for all weather, withstanding snow, rain, mud, wind, and sun
- Mold and mildew resistant; will not harbor insects; does not retain water
- Easily cleaned by shaking out or hosing down; soap or bleach can be used if needed
- UV protection added in the rope making process in moderation to allow colors to fade beautifully over time
- BEST ON ANTI-SKID SURFACES. Rug pad or anchoring recommended for smooth surfaces.
- As with all handmade products, size is APPROXIMATE and may vary up to 2″
- Estimated 2 week delivery
- Mats are 1.25" thick (door clearance)
Every doormat is carefully hand-woven in Maine. The doormat will not mold or mildew and care is quite simple. To clean the doormat an occasional shake-out will do. It repels water during rain showers and doesn’t get waterlogged- always ready to do its job. We hope you feel the heart in our simple, sturdy product as you brush your shoes off and walk inside. It is an honor to greet you and your friends at the front door.
Shipping & Warranty
- For full refund, product must be returned within 15 days of delivery date
- Product must be in resale condition
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer
- If return shipping labels are requested, cost will be deducted from refund
Woven in Maine.
Nautical rope has been trusted by the hardest working hands for generations. The durable, water-resistant material weathers all seasons and conditions, is UV protected, and won’t mold or mildew.
Leave a lasting impression.
Every Rope Co. product is created with intention, guided by quality production, and inspired by our landscapes and stories. Celebrate a more thoughtful way of life and leave an impression for years to come.
Well-made goods with intention.
Our quality doormats and baskets are inspired by local stories and natural landscapes. Made in Maine with heritage and heart, to add lasting function and style to your home.